Middle East and Africa Healthcare Logistics Market Size is Projected to Reach USD 4,054.61 million by 2029
Data Bridge Market Research analyses that the healthcare logistics market is expected to reach the value of USD 4,054.61 million by 2029, at a CAGR of 5.9% during the forecast period. “Non-Cold Chain" accounts for the largest technology segment in the healthcare logistics market non-cold chain as the initial capital cost is low. The healthcare logistics market report also covers pricing analysis, patent analysis, and technological advancements in depth.
The increased preference for biological pharmaceuticals as well as the growing tendency of businesses to outsource are the main drivers anticipated to drive market growth. Significant numbers of healthcare items need to be shipped over considerable distances through firms these days. These materials are valuable and delicate. The developing market for temperature-sensitive drugs and biological clinical objects, in addition to growing awareness amongst pharmaceutical and logistics companies, is boosting the scope for temperature-controlled healthcare logistics, benefiting the whole healthcare logistics market.
Get TOC Details:
Middle East and Africa Healthcare Logistics Market Scope
· The healthcare logistics market is segmented on the basis of type, application, components, temperature type, logistics, logistics type and end user. The growth amongst these segments will help you analyze meagre growth segments in the industries and provide the users with a valuable market overview and market insights to help them make strategic decisions for identifying core market applications.
· Non-Cold Chain
· Cold Chain
· On the basis of technology, the Middle East and Africa Healthcare Logistics Market is segmented into non-cold chain and cold chain.
· On the basis of component, the healthcare logistics market has been segmented into hardware, software and services.
· On the basis of temperature type, the healthcare logistics market has been segmented into ambient, chilled/refrigerated, frozen and cryogenic.
· On the basis of logistics, the healthcare logistics market has been segmented into transportation, packaging, storage and others.
· Overland Logistics
· Sea Freight Logistics
· Air Freight Logistics
· Contract Logistics
· On the basis of logistic type, the healthcare logistics market has been segmented into sea freight logistics, air freight logistics, overland logistics and contract logistics
· Bulk Drug Handlers
· Chemical & Other Raw Material
· Biological Material and Organs
· Hazardous Cargo
· On the basis of application, the healthcare logistics market has been segmented into medicine, bulk drug handlers, vaccine, chemical & other raw material, biological material and organs, hazardous cargo and others
· Biopharmaceutical Companies
· Hospital & Clinics
· Research Institutes
Healthcare Logistics Market Regional Analysis/Insights
· The healthcare logistics market is analysed and market size insights and trends are provided by country, type, product, application, components, temperature type, logistics, logistics type and end user as referenced above.
· The countries covered in the healthcare logistics market report are U.S., Canada and Mexico in North America, Germany, U.K., France, Italy, Spain, Switzerland, Netherlands, Belgium, Austria, Rest of Europe in Europe, China, Japan, India, South Korea, Singapore, Malaysia, Australia, Thailand, Taiwan, Philippines, Rest of Asia-Pacific (APAC) in the Asia-Pacific (APAC), Saudi Arabia, U.A.E, South Africa, Egypt, Israel, Rest of Middle East and Africa (MEA) as a part of Middle East and Africa (MEA), Brazil, Argentina and Rest of South America as part of South America
Competitive Landscape and Healthcare Logistics Market Share Analysis
· The healthcare logistics market competitive landscape provides details by competitor. Details included are company overview, company financials, revenue generated, market potential, investment in research and development, new market initiatives, global presence, production sites and facilities, production capacities, company strengths and weaknesses, product launch, product width and breadth, application dominance. The above data points provided are only related to the companies' focus related to healthcare logistics market.
Some of the major players operating in the healthcare logistics market are
· X2 Group,
· Emerald Freight Express,
· TOTAL QUALITY LOGISTICS LLC,
· Cavalier Logistics Management II, Inc.,
· AmerisourceBergen Corporation,
· Air Canada,
· CEVA logistics,
· DB Schenker,
· Deutsche Post DHL Group,
· Burris Logistics,
· OIA Global,
· United Parcel Service of America,
· Inc, VersaCold Logistics Services,
· ADAllen Pharma,
· Biosensors International Group, Ltd.
Get the sample copy of Report here: https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=middle-east-and-africa-healthcare-logistics-market
MAJOR TOC OF THE REPORT
· MARKET SEGMENTATION
· EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
· PREMIUM INSIGHTS
· MARKET OVERVIEW
Get Full Access of Report @
Explore More Reports:
· Road Studs Market to Perceive Notable Growth of Size, Share, Trends, Demand and Segmentation Analysis https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/reports/global-road-studs-market
· Semiconductor Packaging Market to Garner, Growth Insight, Share, Competitive Analysis, Statistics, and Trends forecast https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/reports/global-semiconductor-packaging-market
· Surgical Clips Market to Exhibit a Striking Growth of, Future Developments, Opportunities, Trends, Revenue Growth and Demand Outlook https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/reports/global-surgical-clips-market
· Transdermal Drug Delivery System Market to Experience Substantial Growth of Size, Share, Rising Demand and Competitors Outlook https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/reports/global-transdermal-drug-delivery-system-market
· Home Health and Hospice Care Market Is Likely to Upsurge, Growth Tactics, Future Strategies, Size, Share and competitive Outlook https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/reports/global-home-health-and-hospice-care-market
· Mineral and Bone Disorder Treatment Market Destine to Reach, Size, Share, Industry Growth Rate, Demand, Trends & Revenue Forecast https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/reports/global-mineral-and-bone-disorder-treatment-market
· Anti-CD19 Therapeutic Antibody Market to Obtain Overwhelming Growth of, Size, Share, Trends, Growth Forecast, Opportunities and Competitive Outlook https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/reports/global-anti-cd19-therapeutic-antibody-market
· Nephrotic Syndrome Market to Exhibit a Striking Size, Share, Trends, Competitive Scenario, Challenges and Industry Growth Analysis https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/reports/global-nephrotic-syndrome-market
· Urethral Discharge Syndrome Market is Forecasted to Reach Nearly, Size, Share, Trends, Development Strategies and Competitive Scenario https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/reports/global-urethral-discharge-syndrome-market
· Nephrotic Syndrome Treatment Market is Projected to Reach at , Key Drivers, Types, Segment, Size, Share, Growth, Challenges and Opportunity Analysis https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/reports/global-nephrotic-syndrome-treatment-market